That's mii!! [yuanzZz]

My photo
niamh liew~15~yu yuan~dhe …let bygone be bygone~~~… enjoying my life~'(00)'

Saturday, January 22, 2011

~22.1.11~

my phone go service le..
nid wait 1 month!!!!
mayb using my sis phone sin..
haiz
----------------------------------------------------

a fake smile is hard to show out....
im trying to make a smile....
although im veri sad...
n still i try to make my smile showed on my face...
--------------------------------------------------------

i nvr gt to worship...
all time is crashed tgt...
T.T~~
too bad....
4gv me,jesus...
i promise i will take more time to serve u....
-------------------------------------------------------

im cheated by u all agn....
lol....
wat i have done???
did i do anythng wrong..?
y u guys nid to do so??/
reli disappointed....
i have ntg to say ....

im definitely a loser..
in everythng ....
im!!!
im losing everythng tat i reli nid,...







by[kuma]
07290819.53439909

No comments:

Post a Comment