That's mii!! [yuanzZz]

My photo
niamh liew~15~yu yuan~dhe …let bygone be bygone~~~… enjoying my life~'(00)'

Monday, January 24, 2011

~24.1.11~

yeah!!!!
im sick!!!!!=.=
feel hot n cold...Zzzz
i cn use a roll of tissue in whole day...
even cnt speak le...
my sound soooo sexy...><'''
----------------------------------------------------

hahahahhahahahaha...
wat cn i do nw?
juz laugh...
hahahahahaha...
i duno wat to do..
nw i realise tat ..
sumthng i duno is beter thn i noe....

nw i noe wat's going on...
but wat cn i do??
reli funny...
i pretend wat oso duno...
cool....~
i reli duno hw la...

feel so angry...hurt....
gv ......(secret,beter dn say out..ltr ppl say me 38)
me relii sad....:'(

whn nid me...
i'll owey thr/...
while dn nid me...
im definitely permeable...
let me disappear man....:(






by[kuma]
07290819.53439909

No comments:

Post a Comment